Wednesday 11 December 2013

Simple Thing no. 10 + 11: Getting Things Done

Real life is getting really, really, real right now, guys.  So real that I missed a day of blogging and am cheating you out of another real post today.  

Sob.  I know, things are looking bleak.  But I've used my non-blogging time to do actual productive things like:
- Homework
- Saskatchewan Youth Parliament emails
- Showers!
- Running 5K
- Debating whether or not to make cinnamon buns
- Questioning my cat's sanity
- Questioning my own sanity

As you can see, I'm a model of human efficiency and progress.  
But it does feel good to get things done, and that's as simple as it gets.

1 comment:

  1. Emilyyyy!! I am kicking myself for missing these posts over the holidays. It's such a lovely idea- and quite well written!
    I hope you survived Christmas and New Years somewhat unscathed! I really wish I could have come up to visit over the break, but it looks like we might be around for your graduation! I can not believe we are almost done. I really haven't fully wrapped my head around it. But anyway, I wish you all the best for the rest of the school year, and I hope you find some time to relax before it's all over! 2014 will be great!

    ReplyDelete